Today we have an app that normally costs $4 but is free for a limited time! Animal Planet: Hide & Seek Pets is a great app and the title belies some of what's inside. It has lots of interactive content with six different animals, but it also includes tracing, counting and a number of other basic preschool skills learning packed in there.
A must-download while it's free if you've got a preschooler!
If you'd like to download Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets (free for a limited time, iPad/iPhone) please support smartappsforkids.com by using this link:
Spin the wheel and get ready to play! This vibrant app brings six adorable pets to life for kids ages 3 and up. Peek at the puppy! Swish with the fish! Squawk for the bird and much more! Kids begin their journey of discovery with this feature-rich app, packed with playful pet animations, engaging games and skill-building activities. Includes letter tracing, memory matching, puzzle play, creative coloring—plus a special interactive animal piano! Beautifully designed and easy to navigate, this app brings kids and their favorite pets together.
• Educational Games—Designed to engage kids with bright, colorful interactivity, young learners practice critical skills required by the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten.
• Tap-and-Play Creativity—The textured paint palette and pet personalization sticker book found in each environment encourage open-ended play.
• Dynamic Art—Tap-to-animate photorealistic pets pop to life against vibrant, kid-friendly backgrounds.
• Original Music—Jazz musician and composer Ben Allison adds a playful beat to each pet experience with engaging music and sound effects.
• Grown-up’s Corner—Thoughtful questions prompt discussion, initiate collaborative conversation and encourage critical thinking.
“Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets” was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with Discovery Communications and Joester Loria Group.