You can read Ron’s review of this app here, http://www.smartappsforkids.com/2012/01/4th-grade-math-splash-math-worksheets-app.html#more
If your child begins 4th grade this year or if you will be working with kids who are at this stage of Math learning then this fully comprehensive app will be extremely useful.
And, StudyPad Inc have decided to reduce the price of 5th Grade Math: Splash Math from today, August 13th until August 17th. Buy it while it’s reduced for $6.99. Use our dinky button to purchase it.
To be in with a chance to win 4th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets please visit StudyPad Inc on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/StudyPad.
Leave a comment there saying you are from Smart Apps for Kids then head back and leave a comment below. FIVE winners will be posted on August 18th, 4pm, EST, U.S.
★ KEY FEATURES ★
+ Interactive Content – Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Assign Homework – Splash Math allows parents to assign specific worksheets to their kid and track their performance in those worksheets.
+ Personalized Learning – Each topic starts with easy questions and based on the child’s progress the difficulty level of the problems is increased.
+ Weekly Email Reports – You can track your child’s progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work – Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
★ TOPICS COVERED ★
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Numbers to a million
2. Number Sense – Compare numbers; Order numbers; Round numbers
3. Algebra – Factors; Prime and composite; Multiples; Number patterns; Number expressions; Algebraic expressions; Mixed expressions
4. Multiplication I – Commutative, Associative, Distributive, Identity Property; Multiply by 10, 11, 12; Multiply two digit by one digit; Multiply three digit by one digit; Multiply four digit by one digit numbers
5. Multiplication II – Multiples of 10, 100, 1000; Multiply two digit by two digit numbers
6. Division – Introduction; Divide two digit by one digit, three digit by one digit, four digit by one digit; Divide multiples of 10, 100; Remainders;
7. Fraction – Equivalent fractions; Mixed numbers; Compare like fractions; Tenths, Hundredths; Add and Subtract fractions; Add mixed numbers; Multiply fractions by a whole
8. Decimal – Place value; Represent decimals; Decimals and fractions, tenths, hundredths, mixed numbers; Compare and order decimals less than 1, greater than 1
9. Measurement – Abbreviations metric, customary units; Relate units; Units of length, capacity and weight; Decimal conversion; Area of simple and complex figures; Perimeter of simple, complex figures; Measuring angles; Create angles; Add and subtract angles
10. Geometry – Two dimensional figures – shapes, angles, lines; Investigate shapes – angles, parallel sides; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Line of symmetry
11. Addition – Add numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
12. Subtraction – Subtract numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million